Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got up this morning dun dun dun duuun dun
Feeling fiine dun dun dun duuun dun
Not sore after yoga dun dun dun duuun dun
Just ready for work dun dun dun duuun dun
Logged on to gmail dun dun dun duuun dun
AND I'D BEEN HACKED!


It seems that my subscription to Rowan International has worked out at far more than £22 a year.

I've cancelled my card, and the fraud department are looking into things.
I've spent the morning changing passwords and nuking my laptop.

In fairness, I've been online for over 10 years, and I've not had any problems at all. Thankfully I spotted this before the little scrote in question booked flights to Bermuda with paypal.

Let this be a warning - if you don't have AdAware on your computer, get it. Update it and use it at least once a week.

I do feel a little dirty though. Some spotty 16 year old with a hard on for WoW has been rifling through my email and paypal accounts.

May he die screaming with raging syphilis.

2 comments:

Fairytale Frog said...

That is foul! How did you know? Did you get some receipt emails or what he was up to? Evil spotty teen!

belle7171 said...

That's actually one of my nightmares... Hope it clears up. By the way, Tag! You're it! Get to my blog to play 8 Random Things. Bye!