Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Stalking. It's not just for breakfast.

Slowly but surely, I'm working through my wips. Despite making dinner, washing my hair (it is a note worthy task when it's my length) and wading through umpteen loads of laundry, I managed to get in a little quality time with my shrug last night.

I know I keep going on about the fabulousness of the yarn, but it really is fabulous. I love the colour as well. I wear a lot of black, so this will inject some much needed colour this winter. Perfect for the it's-too-hot-now-it's-too-cold-again atmosphere in the office.



Stefanie Japel rocks my world. She really does.


Another person rocking my world today is......well, I don't know who.
I'm not being weird. I don't know who they are.



I hit the local turkish shop at lunchtime to pick up some bits for dinner, passing the newly reopened and funktastic National College of Art and Design. On my way back, being a considerate employee, I checked our postbox on the ground floor. Hmmm...something for me? Oooooh!





Something for me turned out to be a package from my awesome SP12 partner. You have some strong google-fu, let me say that! Thank you so much for the fabulousness!





The book is one that I've been lusting after for about 2 years. I'm going to get either very disciplined or very fat this winter!
The little bag of stitch markers are too cool for words.



Look! They're little tea pots!
That really reduced me to giggling like a schoolgirl, until I did something really blonde.





The little gold tin contains some little goodies as well. My brain decided that they were far too cute for words (or sharing around)They're delicious handmade sweeties! That's what they are!

Hrm....very fizzy...must be sherbet....ARGH I'M EATING A BATHBOMB!

Thus ended the squeeing about the stitch markers. I'm just glad that I didn't offer one to a colleague before chowing down myself.

Truly, it has been a day of surprises.

3 comments:

Jagienka said...

How long IS your hair?
I have pretty long myself (few cm below my waist) and you're right. It is a note worthy task. Heh. I just never though of it that way. ;o)

sionna_erin said...

have you heard of the book classic elite knits? it has a lot of beautiful straight forward patterns for the family. i think you could do it! i found it at amazon.com

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the bath bomb!! Any ones I've seen are WAY too big to be mistaken for sweets!