Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crapsicles

The last couple of weeks have been a blur of work reporting and wading through the vast, vast amounts of paperwork involved in getting married. Knitting has been abandoned in favour of shouting "what?!?!?" in a confused manner when I'm told of yet another letter that I have to go get from someone in order for someone else to do the ticky box thing on a form.

Invites are all out, and we've had some rsvp's already.
We have caved and now have a wedding list on amazon.

Families are great. Anyone want mine?

The printer has been named, and will be blogged soon, I promise.

Basically, I'm alive, though in desperate need of some blood pressure meds.

Or a frozen margerita.
On a beach.
Served by a hot boy in very little clothing.
*ahem*

4 comments:

Kate said...

Getting married? congratulations! Hope you spend some quality time on the beach with that margharita to celebrate. :)

dmaxi said...

They deliberately make Wedding Planning tough to make sure the couple can survive the marriage! Can't be long now, if you're sending out invites. Congrats & try to enjoy the day. Remember though, it's not as important as every day that follows...

Home Theater said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Monitor de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.