Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time waits for no man

This week is flying by at record rate!
I'm being rather productive too, considering I'm now a Plurk addict, as well as wired to Ravelry. I worry that when I get the net connection in our house sorted, I'll cease to have a social life that's not conducted through a computer.

I've been rather productive, even though I feel like I'm just barely managing to tread water at the moment. The phone usb cable has been found though *huzzah*

The Colinette jitterbug socks won the vote. Brain candy in sock form, they are. I'm even wearing them now.


I got the pixie hat done


....and the baby yoda is coming on nicely, with the back and one front done.


I will admit that I'm a little concerned that I'll be giving beautifully blocked cardigan parts to Emma, but I'm sure it will all work out on the night. As they say.

Phew!

I'm also insane enough to have cast on another pair of socks this morning. I have a 30 minute (or thereabouts) commute on the train to work and back every day. Once more, socks are the perfect project. My feet may sweat to death in their woolly sheaths all summer, but I won't care!

1 comment:

Ilix said...

I can't wait to see the yoda! neat.