Thursday, April 19, 2007

Celebrations..sort of.

So, I handed over the scarf to the birthday girl, and there were grins all around. It's taller than her, but who am I to argue with the taste of a 17 year old. I'm obviously not "cool" anymore.

To celebrate, I bought some yarn.
It wasn't intentional, but I logged into ebay for a quick look, and 15 minutes later I was the proud owner of some fab Lornas Laces.



Isn't it pretty? It's in their River colourway, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I may have to temporarily hide it in my drawer at work. My darling other half doesn't quite know how big my stash has gotten of late, and I'd rather not have 2 large boxes filled entirely with yarn when we move at the end of the month. Maybe I should get one of those storage baggies that you hook up to the hoover and it squishes duvets down to the size of a stamp. I could use the "see? it's mostly just air" line then.

Think it would work?

No comments: