Monday, April 23, 2007

Rain, rain, go away

So the rain has started again. I should know to expect it at this stage, it being Ireland and all, but no, the weather here is still more-or-less a constant surprise.

After the weekend of sorting stuff out, I am PC-less.
My room feels a lot more like a room and less like a storage locker, now that the PC, tv and hamster now live in Belfast. The PS2, assorted games and dvd's, and my box of breakables have gone as well. It's a good start, but I'm in limbo land at the moment, which is making me fidgety.

The cardigan is still progressing, slowly but surely.
I need to order myself a pair of those nice needles in 5.5mm so that I can cast on my mohair sweater. Though really, I should do the shawls for the girls first. I don't think they'd be as enthusiastic as me about a finished sweater, no matter how cool, if I had to do an all-nighter before the wedding to get their stuff finished.

No comments: