Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We hateses the blue fluffy, yes we does

Wow...it has been a hideous amount of time since my last post. Lots of things have happened, and, unfortunately, more bad than good.
Still, now is not the time to dwell on such things.

I finished the scarf for Michelle's birthday, which is good. Now if I could only bother sewing in the ends this evening, I can give it to her tomorrow. This would be a wonderful thing (tm) as it would mean that I can finally leave the horribleness of knitting it behind. She wanted a scarf, in a girly colour. She now has a powder blue, 6 foot long skinny scarf, and I have nightmares about ever again having to make something in that 100% polyester eyelash yarn.

This does remind me that I need to charge my camera batteries this evening, so that I can take a picture of her modelling the blue monstrosity. Then, when I'm about to eat my needles in frustration at a project, I can just look at that picture and say "at least I'm not knitting that again!"!

On the plus side, I'm now back on schedule (and it's too warm for scarves by miles now) and have made a good dent in my wraparound moss stitch cardigan. For meee!

No comments: