Monday, August 20, 2007

A bad day, better

My lovely other half rang me on Friday morning while I was in work, to let me know that he'd taken delivery of a package from the States. He assured me that he had given it a good shake to see if there were any edibles that called for immediate "checking". Thankfully I was spared coming home to see him in a post-twinkie haze, dressed in a bedsheet and some yarn.

A huuuuuge thank you to my spoiler, Mindy. You rock my socks.

I'll post some photos tomorrow, as my camera batteries picked the perfect time to need recharging.

In the meantime, I'll try to get some work done that doesn't involve me fondling my new shinies.

Knitting on trains is great. 3 hours of virtually uninterrupted working on a project, all at one time.



Rainy day scarf is done, or will be once I weave in the ends.

Cinema tomorrow.
Any Belfast peeps interested in the Bourne Ultimatum?
MmmmmmMatt Damon....

1 comment:

You Dropped One said...

Bourne!!!!! I would love to go but after last time with the Transformers I believe I shall wait a while before partaking in a Bourne drool-fest!

I was sent a set of cable needles from my Secret Knitting Pal and in it is a normal hook, one that looks like a fish hook and some other one that I can't remember what it looks like. You want me to bring them and let you have a look?