Monday, August 20, 2007

Hey there, Mister Postman

A two-post day! w00t!

Rainy day scarf is done and dusted, and photographed on bush 1 of 2 in the "garden".


That's not the really exciting thing though. The really exciting thing is this



my box of goodies from Mindy!
In the piccie you can see 2 skeins of Knitpicks blanks, ready for the dyepot.
The red yarn is knitpicks essentials, and the fab blues are knitpicks memories. The little skeins of green are called Ambrosia, and what an apt title. I would fill the bath with this and do nekkid things if I could. It's 80% baby alpaca, 20% cashmere. Need I say more?
All of this wonderfulness was topped off with a copy of Stephanie PearlMcPhee Casts Off, which has been on my amazon wishlist for ages.

Thanks again Mindy. :)

1 comment:

Fairytale Frog said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and friend, why do these things have to come at once?

Your package looks great - hope you're enjoyint it! And the scarf is lovely :)